In the Saalbach-Hinterglemm holiday region, fans of cross-country skiing can find 12 kilometres of groomed cross-country ski trails. In the middle of a wonderfully tranquil natural landscape, there are diverse cross-country ski trails both for beginners and advanced waiting for you.
Looking for even more cross-country kilometres? Just a few kilometres away, is the Zell valley basin, where you have the possibility of embarking on a 200 km extensive cross-country trail network.
- Hinterglemm Cross-country ski trail:
- 10 km long groomed trail in the classic style
- A particular challenge due to the constant climb with a height difference of 100 metres.
- High-altitude cross-country trail on the Reiterkogel:
- At 1,100 metres, the skating cross-country ski trail can only be reached by the Reiterkogelbahn.
- You will be rewarded with a breathtaking panorama.